Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's here!

The day millions of people have been waiting for...Tonight (or tomorrow for me, depending on when it pops up on iTunes), is the premier of the last season of the greatest show in the world. I'm craaaazy excited, but also a little sad. Soon the mysteries will be solved (we hope), and the show will be over. No more Jack, Ben, Lock, Kate, Sawyer, Sayid, Hurley, Jin, Sun, blah blah... (ok, there are a lot of characters on this show, you get the idea).

I'm going to be on a bit of an internet hibernation starting in about 3 hours until whenever I'm able to watch the show to avoid the inevitable post-show fan explosion of spoilers. I'll be a bit late to join the analysis parties, but I'll be there. :)

Oh, and by the way, I'm joining the cast this year as an honorary Lostie.

2 comments:

Stefanie K. said...

OMG, I love it. Shocking, you and Matt look like cozy twinsies. Long lost loving twinsies. ;) Enjoy the show! 69 minutes until start time for me!! Wheeeeeee....

Unknown said...

Holy crow...you look more a part of this photo than some of the people who are ACTUALLY in it!!