Friday, February 20, 2009

Interesting

Sorry for my 3rd post of the day, but I found something interesting I just couldn't resist sharing. I got blog visitors from 5 new countries today (for that matter, 5 different continents)! Thank you to the (I'm sure) very bored people in New Zealand, Nigeria, Chile, Romania, and Mexico who took the time to read my blog! That brings the country visitor total to 15, which is strange, because I hardly know 15 PEOPLE overall, let alone 15 people in different countries. I guess strangers have yet to know that what I have to say isn't all that exciting!
P.S. I love maps! I think what makes me most excited about getting a new country visitor is that the country turns green on the map in Google Analytics!

7 comments:

Ozgirl said...

I read your blog - I am not in one of your new countries but would love to know how you find out where people who read you blog come from?

Patty said...

Ozgirl- I downloaded a program called Google Analytics. It's free (if you google search "Google Analytics" you should be able to find it easily) and after you set it up, it breaks down how many people visit your site, how they found it, and where they're from. It's pretty interesting! Thanks for reading by the way! :)

Ozgirl said...

Cool - thanks for that. Cant wait to see who checks out my blog...

Emmeline said...

I found your blog googling Misawa. Just moved from there myself! I have enjoyed reading about your adventures! My husband and I miss it there.

Patty said...

Emmeline- Thanks for reading! How long were you in Misawa? We're liking it a lot so far!

Unknown said...

Hi Patty,
You always said you wanted to see a blizzard...well. I'll stick with the sunshine on the streets.
I enjoy you blog...well done.

Emmeline said...

We were there 2 years. So much to see, so little time! The best time of the year there is coming up. Spring is beautiful with great weather and cherry blossoms.