Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Toy

We have a bright and shiny new member of our family (which Corey possibly might be more in love with than he is with me...). Meet our new iMac:
Corey has been pushing to get this bad boy for months and months now, and I finally broke down and agreed after last week when I nearly lost half my iPhoto library in a "we need more computer power" rearrangement of files debacle. We already have 2 laptops- an iBook that is dangerously old and close to death, and a MacBook that has a serious issue or two. So I suppose this new guy will be good to have when those conk out. Corey sure is happy. He even blogged about it (his whopping 2nd post), which means he's really really excited. :) Here he is getting his new obsession set up:
Please live a long and healthy life, iMac!

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

Ooooh, it's so pretty. I'm quite jealous.