Thursday, January 28, 2010

My precious!

Imagine the title voiced á la Gollum from Lord of the Rings...
Anyway, you've probably already heard/read about it somewhere (because I'm obsessed and can't stop talking about it), but in case you haven't come across me on FB, email, phone, IM, or *shock* real life in the past couple days... I have a new camera (a Canon T1i)!

It's my first foray into the dslr world, so I have a lot to learn. This is one complicated little piece of machinery, and I'm sure I'll spend the next few weeks/months/years figuring it all out. But it's going to be one heck of a fun process, I have a feeling. So far I've just been goofing around and figuring out the manual settings. Here's a sample of 4 (out of 125 in one day... see, I told you- obsessed) pics I've taken with it:
This is so fun! :)

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Cool!!! I just got a new Canon Rebel X, similar to yours! I love it, although I really don't know how to use it yet. But "auto" sure works well!

Have fun!!

Neshanne said...

looks like your getting the hang of your new camera really quick, your pictures are turning out great. I like the one with the different color glasses