Friday, January 1, 2010

New Project 365 blog!

Yeah, I'm starting one. I'm a little late to join the trend, I know, but I wanted to do it anyway. If you're not really big into the blog-world and haven't come across one of these, it's basically a year-long photo documentary of life. If you're interested, you can read more about the whats and the whys in the link.


I'll still be updating this blog whenever I have something worthwhile to share, and if you're not interested in following my 365 blog, this one will still be business as usual (so you don't have to worry about missing any riveting posts). :)

Happy New Year, by the way!

1 comment:

crazy bunny lady said...

I started one too!!! Awesome! I can't wait to read yours! Mine is going to just be added to my regular blog... I was kind of bad at updating that one anyway =)