Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sick

I've been not so up-to-date with the blog entries lately, mostly because I haven't had much to say for the past week. I'm currently sick, and I think Corey is coming down with it too. I was in a bit of a funk last week because my physical therapy is not going very well. At this point I'm not totally sure my elbow is healed properly or that they're doing the right things with it. Time will tell I guess. 

Hopefully this coming week I'll shake this cold and have some more interesting posts and pictures to share. Sorry this entry is a bit "blah"- can't quite escape that feeling today.

5 comments:

Margaret Muench said...

Patty,
So sorry to hear you've been sick and your arm is giving you trouble. I think of you every day and am doing my best to send healing vibes your way. I'll write more soon.
Love, Mom

GatorGirl said...

Thanks for the well wishes for my Dad's girlfriend. I still can't believe that this has happened! Just a year after my Dad did it! She's a trooper and I know she'll be up and around in no time. I hope your arm is doing better!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so great this week. I hope you get better soon. I replied to your email before checking out your latest blog entry. What are the Japanese remedies for a cold I wonder? Good luck for a speedy recovery to both you and Corey!

Bethany said...

Patty I miss your blog! I hope you're feeling better. Darn elbow.

Elaine said...

Hi Patty,

I hope you feel better soon. It's sounds like you're going through the same thing with you arm as my knee. Hang in there, things do get better, but sometimes slower than we want. I miss you both. Tell Corey I love him and hope to see you both on a webcam date very soon!!!! Love, Mom