Monday, May 25, 2009

I'd like to take this opportunity...

... to introduce my hubby's blog (Version 2.0). The original didn't quite take, so he's started over again. Enjoy Memoirs of a Corey!

Today I played raquetball with Corey, ran 2.5 miles, AND did the 30 Day Shred. WHAT WHAT!!!!!

That will partially make up for the PILES of crab, shrimp, hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, potatoes, noodle salad, corn bread, and baked goods I ate on Saturday at the Memorial Day BBQ we went to. Not to mention the booze I drank. This was the contribution I made alone (I spent an entire half day baking- so fun!!), and I was one of like 12 people who brought food, so you can imagine how much we had to eat:
The brownies were especially delicious, FYI, as were the butterscotch cookies. I give myself a big pat on the back!

6 comments:

haljoachim said...

30 Day Shred?

haljoachim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krisytan said...

Good job! I just ran about 4 miles and am going to do the shred in a bit! Dude, I'm so addicted!!! I think we deserve to eat all the cookies we want!

haljoachim said...

Oh.

Patty said...

It's a workout DVD that kicks some butt.

Pete 'n Stephy said...

i loooove baking!

We are thinking about getting that P90X workout system since it gets so butt cold in Japan in the winters and i don't want to break my arm leaving the house haha.....

Oh...and no worries your pretty new filling will be fine as long as you brush and floss and do regular checkups =) Even Pete has fillings and he's a dentist!