Friday, January 16, 2009

Getting Better

I saw the doctor again today for a check up on my arm and he said it's healing well so far. I'll probably get to stop wearing the cast/splint thing on the 27th when I go back, but he said I'll probably need some physical therapy at that point to get my full range of motion back. So we'll see. But at least it's healing and doesn't hurt nearly as much anymore!
Today we're hoping to get taken around to look into getting a car and maybe even a house. I cannot WAIT to get our house and get settled in. Supposedly our household goods got here 2 days ago, which is nuts, but awesome! That stuff wasn't supposed to arrive until the middle of february, but we'll take it now (or once we have some place to put it!)

Hopefully we'll see/do some cool things this weekend (we haven't gotten out much this week) and I'll have some fun pictures to post one of these days! For now, here's Corey in the snow:

4 comments:

Kimberly C. said...

Glad your arm is healing well. Hope you get a house soon, and definately a car! That's exciting that your stuff got there already. That means you won't have to wait for it if you get houseing soon! Yay!

Kaitlyn said...

So glad to hear your arm is healing well! I'd make sure to look at your shipped stuff that got here already, so that there already-- that's super unusual and worth looking into!

Stefanie K. said...

This is the cutest picture in the world (though slightly sad).

How's the house hunt going?

Patty said...

Stef- yeah, I'm slightly pathetic. :) The house hunting is over- we found a great place! I'll blog about it sometime soon I'm sure!