Monday, December 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

Apparently I've been tagged by Stefanie K! Sure, I'll play along! :)

So, here are the rules and then me fulfilling them...

The rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Ok, so here are my random 6 things:

1. I can quote the movies Robin Hood Men in Tights and Matilda just about from start to finish. I really love those movies.

2. I have a vendetta against all the ants in the world. I've spent countless hours squishing them into oblivion and get endless joy out of watching them swarm the traps full of poison, knowing they are going to bring it back to their nests. I'm not evil, I swear. I just really hate ants.

3. I love love love side salads at restaurants. Not regular menu salads, but side salads. I don't know why, they just always taste so good!


4. According to my family and friends, I sleep like "a sausage." Meaning I sleep on my stomach with my legs tightly together and arms tucked underneath my sides with just my hands sticking out. They've made fun of me for it my whole life.


5. I spent 6 weeks in the desert at an archaeological field school in college and got dirtier than anyone has ever been before.

6. I'm slightly obsessed with the TV show Lost. Ok, really obsessed. As in, the thing I am most upset about and will miss more than anything else (except my family and best friends) when I move to Japan is having to wait until the episodes are online and watching the final 2 season on a tiny computer screen instead of our wonderful big TV. *sigh*

Ok, now I shall cheat and only tag 3 blogs, because they are the only ones I know of/have read with any regularity (other than Stefanie's):

Fun!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Thanks for tagging me! I just posted, so go check it out- and I'm adding your blog to my Google Reader. I enjoy your word vomit! :)