Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It FINALLY Feels Like Christmas!


Corey and I are down in San Jose at my parents' house where the Christmas spirit is alive and kicking! We will basically be here until we leave for Japan (in EXACTLY 2 weeks- AH!). The house is all decorated, my dad is in the kitchen "practicing" his cornbread for our Christmas dinner cornbread stuffing (how cute is that?), and the house smells like cookies! That's what I've been doing for the last couple of hours (baking). I made Chocolate Mint cookies and Russian Tea cookies. Mmmm mmm! Later today (or tomorrow) I'll make gingersnaps and Cranberry Orange cookies. 
Unfortunately, I feel like I'm getting kind of big-time sick. I've decided I'm going to ignore it and pretend like that's not the case.

I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season!

No comments: